[CAUT] New flu info

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:55:06 MDT 2009

How about installing microwave generators in the ceilings and nuking
those nasty germs.  Of course other organisms (students for example)
may suffer.  Just a minor (un)intended consequence.

But if that's not possible you could try the low tech route.  I used
to encourage students to respect the pianos and wash hands by putting
out "educational" instructions to students at the beginning of the
school year.   Attached are a couple of my "publications".

Enjoy.  Use them if you wish.

Richard West,  Emeritus CAUT