[CAUT] New flu info

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Sep 24 10:02:05 MDT 2009

Ha ha, Richard!

I still have those and others in my database!  I tried using some of the
"calmer" ones, but the Director wasn't too thrilled and so I don't use
them.  Just a sheet on the doors to tell me when something breaks, etc.
That works really well.  Last year, I put on each piano "Please do not put
anything on this piano", but the students think this works fine as a
coaster for their water, coffee, ....Some days, I fight, and somedays, I
shrug my shoulders and shake my head.....

Paul