[CAUT] Polishing Agraffes

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 20:46:01 MDT 2009

In a message dated 9/24/2009 8:00:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

I can’t  see the cost/quality benefit of not just replacing.
Or, as in many cases where the advantages stare us in the face
(double-drilling procedures for pinblocks comes to mind), for some reason we  can't
see, feel, or hear, the benefit. Until you've tried the procedure, or
experienced the results, skepticism is wise only to the point of detriment to  the
worth of the work we do.

Paul