[CAUT] New hammers for Kawai GS-60

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 4 14:36:49 MDT 2010

No experience installing anything like that, but wouldn't it be about the same as having a piano that's been sitting unplayed for 20 years, minus the dust? I'd probably opt for Abels or Renner Blues unless Kawai is sending out the 20 year old hammers for free. I service a GS-60 that someone else installed what I'd guess to be Abels, and the owner prefers it to the original hammers. Says it gives him a Steinway sound for a Kawai price. I don't know about that, but he loves it.
Tanner