[CAUT] New hammers for Kawai GS-60

denisikeler at aol.com denisikeler at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 15:18:16 MDT 2010

Thank you all for such quick replies!
Denis

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Mannino <dmannino at kawaius.com>
To: caut at ptg.org <caut at ptg.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 4:44 pm
Subject: Re: [CAUT] New hammers for Kawai GS-60

Denis,

I think hammers get better sitting on the shelf. But your results may vary!

These will be very hard hammers, as that is the way they came from the factory at that time.  So while the boring, size and weight match will be good, you should expect to do a lot of deep needling in the shoulders.

I pulled a set out of stock and installed them a few years ago, and they sounded excellent.

Don Mannino