[CAUT] Schnabel

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Wed Aug 11 02:45:06 MDT 2010

Hi, Fred,

At 01:00 PM 8/10/2010, you wrote:
>Horace,
>Try Worldcat to find it in a library near you.

AH!...yes, thanks for the nudge!

>  There are copies in the libraries at Stanford, SF State, Alameda
> County library, etc.
> <http://www.worldcat.org/title/music-and-the-line-of-most-resistance/>http://www.worldcat.org/title/music-and-the-line-of-most-resistance/
>  Type in your zip code.

I'm still working out what kinds of library privileges exist at
Stanford for retirees (a very relative term and an even longer and
very boring story).

After punching "Send" the last time, I'm thinking that I may already
have a copy of this book moldering around here someplace.  If so,
I'll see about scanning the pages and would be glad to make them
available (off list, so we don't clog the server).  It will be a week
or so before I can get to this; but, if there's interest, I'll try to
push it up the list.

Thanks again, Fred!

Best.

Horace