[CAUT] Fred's rebuttal and apology

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 12 12:52:50 MDT 2010

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Porritt, David <dporritt at mail.smu.edu> wrote:

> I don't recall any posts from you on this list that were
> either positive, encouraging or uplifting.

To be fair, we rarely see posts from anyone that can be described with those three adjectives. The CAUT profession is one that needs an overhaul. Most everyone agrees, but few seem to want to say anything or do anything about it. 95% of our posts are in regard to problems that need solving. Rarely does that kind of conversation bring the Tony Robbins out in everyboody.
Jeff