[CAUT] apology (was Re: U. of Northern Iowa position)

Paul Milesi, RPT paul at pmpiano.com
Thu Aug 12 13:39:38 MDT 2010

Yes, Jeff, many of us DO like our lives the way they are, surprising as that
may be to you.  Virtually all of the members of this list exude an
enthusiasm and passion for the work we do not just as piano technicians, but
especially in our capacity as CAUTs.  We contribute to and share joyfully in
the problem-solving that is necessary to accomplish our goals.  Please do
not project your feelings and perceptions regarding this profession onto the
rest of us.  We do not need an overhaul.

If money and your own welfare are what is most important to you, you are
probably not likely to find a happy life balance in this business.  I¹m sure
you have known that for a long time, and perhaps should be pursuing other
work.
--
Paul Milesi, RPT
Staff Piano Technician