[CAUT] Installing new let off buttons

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:06:36 MDT 2010

HI Norman,
	Thanks for those details. I guess there is still the question (at
least in my mind, not having tried it) as to how quickly and precisely
a button can be tightened in the vice, compared to pressing it against
the let off rail with hammer pliers.
	Just to complete the picture in my mind's eye, one hand is turning
the quill of the drill press, and I guess the other hand is lowering
the quill steadily using the lever? This is one of those instances
where being there and seeing someone doing something is much better
than description. And, bottom line, you find the buttons are all very
nicely square after install? Or do you need to tidy up a bit on some?
Fred