[CAUT] Renner replacement back action problem

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:32:16 MDT 2010

Try pulling the action out just a mm or two. The damper lever could be
clicking on the step at the back of the key. Also sight down and make sure
the levers are on the proper spot on the keyend. It could be rubbing against
the side of the next key. Space the one or two damper levers out of align or
replace the felt on the left keyframe stop. Stepping on the unicorda pedal
slightly will tell you if it's that.

Keith Roberts