[CAUT] looking for an tuning position for my student

Wigent, Donald E, Jr WIGENTD at ecu.edu
Thu Aug 26 11:40:08 MDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of an entry level tuning position? I have a student that is doing very good work and she would like to find a nice entry level job. I have been working with her for 3 years and she is very talented and hard working. A fast learner. Contact me if you hear of something.

Thanks,
Don Wigent
wigentd at ecu.edu.