[CAUT] piano movers: national

Dr. Henry Nicolaides drsnic4 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 10:11:22 MDT 2010

From: drsnic4 at hotmail.com
To: caut-bounces at ptg.org
Subject: piano movers: national
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:09:21 +0000

Seems like there was a discussion of piano movers a few months back.  I have opportunity to bring a Steinway L from the Boston area to the university here in Southern Illinois.  Due the budget restrictions I need to find out if there are other companies that I can get a bid to move this piano.  I would support Modern Piano Movers and have called them for a quote which seems reasonable (about 1500 dollars inclusive)

Thanks,

Henry Nicolaides, Piano Technician
Southern Illinois University, School of Music