[CAUT] New CD !

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Nov 3 16:26:55 MDT 2010

One other comment....about the temperament used... and what I would have
chosen.  I'm far too inexperienced in that world to have made a real
good choice... I suppose I would have played it safe with a mild non ET
variant... Young Valotti.  Tho to be honest I would have sent out a few
queries to guys like Ed Foote for their advice.

We still just cant sell non ET temperaments here.  It yielded a
crossbreed result of course.... I suppose that has to be accepted by
friends and foes alike on each side of that issue.  Music is beautiful
regardless when such soul is put into it.... I think we can all agree on
that.

Cheers
RicB