[CAUT] How big is too big?

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 4 08:45:54 MDT 2010

> On Thu, 11/4/10, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:
>
> ...This is the discussion I said I'd rather put up with html than engage > in. Seems that every program that comes down the pike pulls their own
> arbitrary html methods out of their, uh, repertoire, and no two are
> apparently alike.
>
> Plain text, for when you want to say something without arbitrary visual > effects.
> Ron N

Clearly, the message I posted yesterday was all about arbitrary visual effects, as were several of your clever replies.  All in a healthy spirit of silliness.  Putting silliness aside now, I've changed my text setting to plain text.  It's ridiculously easy to do, and makes tasks like snipping previously posted comments (such as Ron's, above) much, much easier!

BTW, the messages you mentioned earlier, Ron, displayed on my screen as you described.

Cheers,
Bert