[CAUT] how big is too big

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Nov 4 13:09:21 MDT 2010

Ron,
I never have understood why people insist on html, when it's so often in
the way. As a communication aid, it's too often a giant bright orange
dancing giraffe with wings. Distracting, and typically not particularly
informative.

I'm getting similar thoughts about the different brands of Pianos or, for that matter, different brands of anything.
Kinda makes the world (or at least this one) go round.  Besides who doesn't