[CAUT] Toughest piece for piano stability?

Shelley srbanders at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 07:08:45 MST 2010

Svetlana Belsky told me that when she played the Steinway B at 4th church
(rebuilt by William Schneider of Racine WI, very stable piano) she would
wreck the tuning and she was right!  Incredibly correct so she is obviously
used to doing so.    I tend to agree, Susan.  Same piano many different
players and tough material, after tunings are very close.

So begging the question, who is the most powerful player that you¹ve ever
voiced/tuned for?