[CAUT] Space usage survey

Brown, David dcbrown at mail.smu.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:29:32 MST 2010

Good afternoon all-

Just a quick post to ask  -  for those of you that have regular access to your concert instruments ( certainly not all of us, I know ), how much time do you normally ask for - receive –  require in your performance  halls ? And at what times of day? I am going to be making space time requests and am looking for some data to reinforce the point that sufficient, regular weekly time with concert instruments is crucial to their health and well being.

Many thanks in advance -

Best-

David
--