[CAUT] Space usage survey

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 12:59:47 MST 2010

Hi David,

Years ago, when I was on staff at Illinois Wesleyan, I had 2 hours (8 - 10am) each Thursday and Friday--and it was posted on the concert hall schedule. I think during the five and a half years that I was there, I was only asked to give up my time twice. Faculty and guest recitals always got "just before the event" tunings or touch-ups.
Major work took place during the spring or summer breaks. It worked well, though I had to send a nice note out to the faculty asking them to not disturb me when I was working in the hall because my time was limited.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois