[CAUT] Space usage survey

Ed Foote a440a at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 19:28:03 MST 2010

 >>Just a quick post to ask  -  for those of you that have regular access to your concert instruments ( certainly not all of us, I know ), how much time do you normally ask for - receive –  require in your performance  halls ? And at what times of day? <<

            I tune at the school between 4:00 and 8:00 a.m.  There are no scheduling conflicts.  If the piano simply must be used between then and performance, and it is a solo event, or something big, I will stop by and see it again around 7:00 p.m. Otherwise I leave it with a sign on it that says it is reserved.

Regards,

Ed Foote RPT