[CAUT] Space usage survey

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 10 17:42:46 MST 2010

Hi Alan,

Actually, yes, most of the activity was Thursday-Sunday. There were 2 Ds on stage. There were ensembles, opera class and piano studio classes in there and <limited> recital practicing. There were also organ lessons scheduled. The pianos were kept locked and covered. As I said, if there was a faculty or guest recital, I would schedule another time to go in and prepare, or touch-up.

I can't remember how many music majors there were. The total student population was, I think, 1600-1700.

Barbara