[CAUT] prepared piano, Hauschka

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sun Nov 14 12:05:15 MST 2010

I happened to turn on the radio driving home yesterday, and caught
this on NPR. Some very interesting effects. This web page has some
videos showing what he does. I like it better as audio without the
video, though. He comes out of the rock and hip hop tradition, not
classical.
http://www.npr.org/2010/11/11/131245315/hauschka-gets-the-most-out-of-88-keys
I found the videos to be very slow loading. Maybe just because my DSL
isn't the fastest.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
"I am only interested in music that is better than it can be played."
Schnabel