[CAUT] Fw: Baldwin Piano Factory Sale Next Weekend Only

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 14 13:26:53 MST 2010

According to Piano Buyer by Larry Fine, all, repeat ALL, Baldwin pianos are now made in China, including Dongbei grand pianos with cases made to mimic the US made Baldwin Artist series. Truman is used for storage and service, and decorating the wild "art" case series. Some older US built painos may still be in stock. All Chinese models have serial numbers beginning with B or BH. The Chinese Baldwins have a small c over the i in the fallboard Baldwin decal.

Ed Sutton