[CAUT] Baldwin D bridge

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:44:12 MST 2010

The action is so thoroughly trashed that assessing the sound is ...hmmm...difficult. I'd say it is mostly unremarkable and uninspiring. But like assessing any old piano, where do you assign blame!?

I kinda figured it was a feature implemented to deal with a weak area of the board. I have to admit though that tuning this was not as difficult (except for string lag throughout, but that's a different issue, and one among many :-(  ) as I had expected after seeing the bridge.

Alan