[CAUT] Chopstick tool needles?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Nov 19 05:45:46 MST 2010

Ed,

The new "Blue Point" hammers (Renner, with Weikert felt) look and feel nearly identical to some 80 year old hammers that were on a D I saw and wrote about last year. They indeed have more resilience and need less voicing maintenance. I've worked on several Weikert felt hammers, but these are different than any of them. If they last 80 years it wouldn't surprise me a bit. I like this "new" (old) era!

Jim Busby