[CAUT] Life for adjustable piano benches?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Nov 20 18:46:25 MST 2010

I must expand a bit....Our building is publicly accessible 7am until 11pm
most nights. We're closed every Husker home game (for good reason...we're
two blocks from the stadium!...the 3rd largest city in Nebraska on game
days!)   Perhaps they're a few disgruntled tax payers who just can't quite
get the Steinway M out of the practice rooms!!..........dang, Bubba, how'd
they get this thang in hare anywho!?? oh what the heck...the bench'll fit
outta here just fine....i bet we can get $50!

Who knows? Does this happen to you?

Paul