[CAUT] Teflon Bushings

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 26 21:53:51 MST 2010

Hi Jon,
               Having done quite a few Teflon bushings with CA. I think the
result is superior to felt. Way more durable, and consistent. I was a great
idea that had under developed engineering. The problem could have been
solved for commercial production quite easily, but there was no will to do so.
That is a personal quote from Joe Pramberger.

Regards Roger