[CAUT] Teflon Bushings

Brent Fischer brent.fischer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 22:18:57 MST 2010

Hi Mr. Horace,               I don't get this part. First, you strip the parts, are we retainingoriginal hammers or what?  Okay, now we get to chip off that old Sty.brown glue, few hours making that look good, right? Then we spendtwo days knuckling and repinning at less than fourty percent savings over new hammers and shanks. I can't reason with any of the currentconversation of saving teflon when it is more cost effective to go with new, high quality specs. Assuming we are usually talking performance standards on the forum.Brent