[CAUT] Bridge root material

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:49:13 MDT 2010

It really seems to me that sound transmission in wood is a product of grain
structure, curing process and coatings. There is a guy up here who builds
guitars worth 50K to 100K that make a Martin sound small. He was telling a
guy all the different prep he does to the surface. I think he builds up
layers of a super hard surface over specially cured, treated and cured again
wood.
Thanks
Keith