[CAUT] Name of Damper Class Teacher

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 16:56:25 MDT 2010

Jude Reveley?

Debbie  Cyr
Registered Piano Technician
508-202-2862 cell

In a message dated 10/12/2010 4:55:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
hullfam5 at yahoo.com writes:

I trying  to find the name of a class leader from a convention a few years
ago.
I believe it was at a convention in Kansas City, about 4  or 5 years ago
that I
went to a very good class on rebuilding dampers and  back actions.  It was
mini-technical where we actually did hands on  training.    This
teacher/technician had a highly developed  system for damper system
rebuilding
that took a lot of the guess work out  of bending wires and other tricky
aspects.
He was from the  northeast and also had a booth in the exhibit area that
year.
Can  anyone help me with his name?

Thanks!

Bob Hull