[CAUT] Name of Damper Class Teacher

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 22:05:05 MDT 2010

Not Jude.  It was someone older.  I believe it was the 2005 convention.  I
remember that as he was installing new damper wires and preparing the bends he
used some paper taped to the belly rail with lines on it for guidelines.
If there was a way to see a list of instructors for that convention, I would
recognize the name.

Bob Hull