[CAUT] cutting departments

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Wed Oct 13 05:36:33 MDT 2010

I agree with Wim,
These days I will not even consider taking on a used piano to resell from my
shop unless it is free to me.  Even so, it must be in great shape or a
really great brand to consider it.  In my parts if you go over $500 asking
price on a vertical, any vertical, it is not going to sell.  Just reality.
It is dooming a lot of potentially decent instruments to have a 2nd life.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups