[CAUT] How much voicing on new NY hammers

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:22:01 MDT 2010

I have found no consistent answer to your question. The last set of D hammers I put on needed to be juiced up a bit in the top two sections and was then ready to go; the set before that has been juiced twice throughout and is not yet bright enough; the one before that was OK in the tenor but needed to be juiced everywhere else.

Hanging these is like spinning the wheel of fortune. I'd be interested in knowing where yours land.

Kent