[CAUT] Locking piano cover

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri Oct 22 11:40:58 MDT 2010

Thanks for that tip!  I'm going to look into this as a locking system for
our fortepiano.  We already have a moving cover on it with attached loops
all around about every 12" or so.   I think I get the idea but if it's
convenient a photo of how this all comes together would be great.

thanks again,

Dennis Johnson
_______