[CAUT] How long is too long?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:47:36 MDT 2010

Alan, thanks for the alert on Feltzman!!

I hope it goes well also!,  Maybe he should have listened to more
Rubenstein! If he wants it lower, the only thing we can do is take the
piano off the piano truck...Lord, I pray he doesn't want that! This piano
has lots of power, but is not bright at all.  I will not/nor can not "make
it brighter" in one afternoon ;>) We've got it just they way we want it,
so it'll have to do.  On the downside, this will make him pound harder to
get the sound he thinks is good.

Not looking forward to this one, sadly.  On a bright note, Jon Nakamatsu
is coming soon ...Great guy and easily pleased.

Thanks (I think), for the tips....and..er..warning.

Best,
Paul

Ted and Larry and Ann, heads up for this one! Read the warning below...