[CAUT] D for sale

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 20:02:51 MDT 2010

The dealer I work for has just become the Steinway dealer. He has taken possession of a 10 year old D that has been used as the C&A piano by the dealer that just lost the franchise. The piano actually belongs to Steinway. The piano has a little case damage around the edges, but other than that, it's in pretty good shape. He's asking $75K, but will consider a qualified offer, keeping in mind, of course, that the piano needs to be shipped, literally.

If your school is interested, or if you know of someone who is interested, let me know.

Wim Blees
Hawaii.