[CAUT] How Fast....Journal Delievery

Albert Picknell agghubii at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 10 08:57:27 MST 2011

Hi Ian

Yes, it must have something to do with the Canada factor.  I actually got my December issue over the weekend.  I've noticed the Journals I receive have two postage stickers - a USPS sticker with a point of origin of Jamaica NY, and on top of it a Canada Post sticker with a point of origin of Toronto.  My guess is the printer is saving money by shipping the Canada-bound Journals to Toronto in bulk, and from there they are sent to their final destinations.  They probably sit in a warehouse in Toronto for three or four weeks.

Just a guess.

Cheers,
Bert