[CAUT] HVAC codes - piano stability

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Jan 11 21:49:56 MST 2011

Actually, it is the way the world wags. And it is good advice: if you
can get ASHRAE to include something in a code, that becomes a national
standard, often adopted by states and local governments by reference.
Not easy by any means, but it is the practical way of achieving a
result, much more easily than trying to persuade every single
individual project to meet that standard.

On Jan 11, 2011, at 6:19 PM, Gerald Groot wrote:

> Sheesh, sounds  like a pile of B.S. to me!

Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu
http://www.createculture.org/profile/FredSturm