[CAUT] HVAC codes - piano stability

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Jan 12 09:30:09 MST 2011

Is this something the CAUT or Trade Relations Committees could look into?
Seems like a lot for one person to take on but a worthy payoff in the end if
successful. I don't know to what degree each state has independent codes,
but if so that would make it all the more difficult to effect change.  On
the other hand, engineers are smart people and the need is easy to
demonstrate.

d.