[CAUT] Humidity (HVAC codes)

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:23:21 MST 2011

Put in a BIG room humdifier. Set a swamp cooler in the hallway. Fill it with
a bucket. Plug it in.

I know it's sounds ridiculous but so is what is happening. It's really a
good idea when compared to lighting a piano on fire and claiming it was
spontaneous combustion because of the low humidities. Attract some
attention.
<GRIN>