[CAUT] tuning test blow jig?

Norman Cantrell normancantrell at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 14 15:33:10 MST 2011

John

Two years ago ETSC adopted a standard Tuning Test Blow jig for exam purposes that is available by following the link on the PTG website in the exams section. (see Test Blow Device/Thumper)  If you are wanting a jig to help with training or to check stability I'll see if I still have the specs for the old jig and will try to send them to you off list.

Regards

Norman Cantrell, SCRVP, ETSC Board Liaison