[CAUT] tuning test blow jig?

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:18:06 MST 2011

Ahhh the picky engineer in me. I subtracted 12 from 18 and saw that you
hadn't left any room to grab the rod. Of course anything that is repeated
should have something to make it easier than having to guess at an 1/8 inch
and hover.
Myself, I would weigh the rod and be dropping it from exactly 6 inches to
start, just so I knew....