[CAUT] New suggestions for practice room pianos

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 21 08:46:13 MST 2011

I was at NAMM last week, and  the vertical news is pretty good.
In addition to the U-1 and K-3, Del Fandrich was showing a a redesigned Young Chang/Weber vertical, Frank Emerson has designed several pianos for Hailun, now well into production, and Samick is producung a Seiler copy in Indonesia which I could only discern from the Bavarian Seiler by its serial number.
You might try calling the national sales reps of these companies to ask if they would make a special arrangement with your school.

Ed Sutton