[CAUT] Steinway Mis-shipment

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 21 22:41:50 MST 2011

Did anyone on the list get a wrong shipment from Steinway in the last few days?  We did...packing slip shows balance rail bearings and the package contained about a dozen leather pedal stops....If you have my order and I have your order please call me!  The package came at 4 pm on Friday -- and we don't have enough time to re-order for this particular job. Would someone forward this to the P-tech list as Dale is not currently subscribed
  ......figured it was worth a shot to ask the question......
  thanks!   Trix Erwin

www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers