[CAUT] New suggestions for practice room pianos - Sauter, etc

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jan 22 08:18:47 MST 2011

I service a few of them in customer homes and they have definitely benefited from dampp-chaser installation. One in particular was moving quite a bit between tunings however once I installed the system (dehumidification only) I now find the piano is nearly spot on after six months. The university pianos I tune all suffer whenever the seasonal switch between heating and ac occurs. Some pianos are worse than others.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)