[CAUT] Sauter

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Sun Jan 23 15:30:40 MST 2011

Check out Sauter's Omega semi-concert grand.  It has the stop
registers laid out under the strings on the soundboard to assist
people playing new music.  The piano is a tier-one piano that rapidly
wins over proponents and die-hards.  (My wife was a Steinway only
pianist.)  It was selected over a S&S D in back to back comparisons at
one educational institution (not because of better pricing either).

Yes, I am a Sauter dealer.  My wife pushed me there after playing one
at a PTG convention.  I was looking at carrying another brand when she
said that this was The One.

Andrew Anderson