[CAUT] Older DC dehumidifiers/humidistats

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 17:55:33 MST 2011

 The biggest issue I see is power cords wearing out - the cord gets brittle, cracks open up, and the bare wires are exposed creating a shock or shorting hazard.   The plastic end caps on the rod fall off, but the rod itself is sealed, so no issue there.   If your power cords are good, the rod is good IMHO.

Bob Maret
UCF