[CAUT] Presentation

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 09:16:32 MST 2011

I would encourage piano teachers to have their pianos tuned more often.  I
know this could come off as self-serving, but I've noticed that some
teachers go for a loooong time without tuning, and the piano gets really far
out, regulation too.  Their piano is their essential equipment for plying
their trade, but I don't think that some of them have thought of it that
way.  These pianos easily see 10 times as much use as the typical home
piano.

Regards,
Zeno Wood