[CAUT] Presentation

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sun Jan 30 09:38:25 MST 2011

Perfect, Ed!

In fact, I'd do it this way: give a pop quiz. Let everyone write down their own answers, and then let them score themselves. A great way to (finally!) convince some people that what they've been repeating is myth. Include asking the function of the middle pedal on uprights and grands, and how to tell when a piano needs regulation.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com