[CAUT] Grinding plate counter-bearing

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Tue Jul 26 14:33:02 MDT 2011

Don,
And people call ME crazy!  lol.
When I was in MD (Kitts) field work on one of the ASC units.
I fit my electric dremel with the router fiting.  First a round (ball type) grinder then a cylindrical (like Alan pictured)
YES lots-and lots and lots of filings.  I used 2 large magnets, one attached to the plate above the grinding and the other on the keybed
below the grinding area in additinon to a vacumn.
Don't have to repeat take your time but, hey, I just did.
Slow & steady wins the battle.   Good luck!
Gerry
Gerry Cousins
WCUPA

PS Hope its billable