[CAUT] Interesting

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:46:38 MDT 2011

Hi Alan

I post back and forth on each area of the site to get the most feed back
from techs who use the new list, and those who email.  (I prefer the old
way, in case my vote makes a voice)  Yes,  after some research, I'm going
to try the TouchRail system with this Petrof.  First, I'm trying on a 70's
Steinway B that is horrible in a piano prof studio.

I'll see what I have after going through this Petrof.  Huge hammers.  I'm
sure I can reduce a lot of weight there. Upon more investigation, nasty
tight action centers, oversnug key bushings and swollen key balance holes,
and keypins in desparate need of polishing!.  That will have a lot to say
when i'm done.

Me thinks that class about the new site at KC is going to be packed!!  Eh?

thanks!

PAUL